It was festival of prayers at Irele Civic Centre as the aged people, widows, vulnerable and downtrodden across local government get palliate items.
Prince Olujimi Odimayo, Dr. Ekunsanmi Bamidele and nineteen other illustrious sons and daughters of Irele local government distributed palliative to the widows, vulnerable residents and downtrodden across all communities in the local government on Sunday.
The distribution which took place at Irele Civic Center, Ikale Voice gathered was strictly for the aged people, widows, vulnerable and downtrodden across local government.
The palliative packages include 500 packages of rice, beans, garri and tuber of yam per pack.
According to the official statement made available to newsmen at the venue of the event, about 1000 nose masks was distributed to 500 beneficiaries and other people present.
“about 1000 nose masks was distributed to 500 beneficiaries and other people present and as well 500 hand sanitisers were distributed to the people present at the venue.’’
“This palliative exercise was well coordinated today by Irele Local Government Chairman, Hon Oluwatobi Nicholas Akinbiola and the former Irele Local Government who also happened to be the Secretary of the Covid-19 Palliative Committee, Hon Adesanmi Julius Elumaro,”
The palliative distribution which was off political sentiments had total of twenty – one eminent sons and daughters of Ikale who put resources together to make the event a reality.
(1) DR EKUNSANMI BAMIDELE (USA) #250,000.00
(2) CSP. MOGBOJURI REGINA #250,000.00
(3) MR OLUYOMI AWOSEYI #80,000.00
(4) ENGR. ORUKOTAN JEREMIAH #50,000.00
(5) MR SEGUN OBAYENDO #100,000.00
(6) BARR. MORAYO LEBI #250,000.00
(7) HON AKINBIOLA NICHOLAS (CLG)#250,000.00
(8)ENGR. AKINWALERE MICHAEL #50,000.00
(9)CHIEF OKUNFOLAMI MARTIN’S #50,000.00
10) PROF. SIMIDELE ODIMAYO M #50,000.00
11) MR FESTUS AKINMULEWO- #50,000.00
(12) Pastor Adesanmi Julius Elumaro- #50,000
(13)Bar Dele Akinyelure- ₦30,000
(14)Mr Akindoyeni Ayodeji- ₦20,000
(15)Chief Ikugbayigbe Olu John-₦20,000
(16)Mr Olaniyi Michael Oluwole- ₦20,000
(17)Mr Gani Yaya- #20,000
(18) Primate Daramola Oloruntimilehin (Bosoro)- ₦100,000
(19)Mr Oladipupo Aretolu-₦20,000
(20) Pastor Tunde Mesanwoola-₦20,000
(21) Prince Okunjimi Odimayo-₦500,000
Ikale is a dialect of Yoruba Language, like English language, Yoruba language and others h…